maybe a cousin. my boys love their cousin sadie. she lives right next door to us so we get to see her fairly often. the other day sadie came to the house and william said, 'sadie's home!' we got to watch sadie last night and i realized i haven't taken many pictures of her with my boys. she fits right it and plays right along with the boys. owen sometimes get territorial, but that's what kids do. we all love you miss sadie! or as jonathon likes to call her, sade or sadeo.
a bit of trivia....
who is who.....
in the two biggest pictures, are the kids lined up in the same order in both pictures??





9 comments:
ooh...love trivia! william is on the left in the tub and on the right in the pjs. that was fun!
okay and i SOOO need these pictures! they are so fun! thanks again for watching sadie...she isn't going to know what to do when you guys leave :(
she definitely thinks she's a sister.
wow, sadie looks like she could be their sister!
hey, i ended up gong private so if you want me to send an invite just shoot me an email!
richard19202002@yahoo.com
I wasn't sure which twin was which, but I did know they weren't the same in the pics! Being so far away makes it harder. Give me a few days with them and I can usually tell them apart.
okay, i'm embarassed, but i STILL can't tell the twins apart. That is so lame i know. I love all the pictures though.
I think the twins were switched...They look like they have different noses. Silly? I don't know, I've never seen them in person, that's just how the pic looked to me. I love how you do your pictures in the collages, they are always so fun to look at! Are you printing them out for a scrapbook?
Wow...so she really really does fit in perfect! You could keep her and no one would know she wasn't yours! :-) I don't think Mary Anne and dusty would like that though...
Great pictures Ash!
ARe they really switched? I think Jonathon was on the right on both pics? Sadie does look just like them! I think it is so fun to compare cousins! Cute pics! I thought maybe you were going to have another one, but I knew you couldn't be far enough along to know that it was going to be a girl! You had me going!
That's so fun to have great family nearby!
Post a Comment