2 years ago
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
we're moving!
yep! we found a place in Lehi. i originally wanted to move to Lehi, then after driving on their main st. i decided that i didn't really want to live there anymore. so we looked and looked and looked for something closer to where russ works. no luck. i called on this place in lehi and was able to go look at it. i loved it right away. it's BIG! coming from a pretty snug two bedroom with only the a front yard. this is 4 bedroom with living room and family room, big backyard, garage, etc. it is slightly over the price range we were looking at, but we just couldn't find anything in the middle. plus it is just off the interstate, good for russ. anyway, we have to be out of this place by the end of the month, so this weekend we'll be moving over the big stuff. i don't actually love moving, we've lived here 6 1/2 years! but i'm excited and scared all at the same time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I'm glad you found such a big place. You are going to love it, and the boys will love more space to play! It was great seeing you last week, I'm so glad you made it up to visit while we were there. Enjoy the move, better you than me!
Aww... I'm sniffly that you're moving, you've been there since before M was born!! Congrats on a nice big house though, the boys will love having all that space to run around in!
that's awesome, you will love the space!
Wow, a four bedroom place sounds like a mansion after living in this neighborhood. Good luck with the move, let us know how we can help.
I am so happy for ya'll! Owning our own home is a far off dream that we hope to one day be able to get to. I am sure that the boys will love that extra space to run and have fun!
Hooray for finding a place. I hate packing and sorting through things, but I like going to new places. I'm sure it will be great for your family. Good luck getting all that work done! I can't wait to see photos!
Oh Ash that is such great news for you guys!! I can't wait to get into a house, I definitely feel like we have outgrown our small condo!! What I wish most for is a laundry room without a stacked washer and dryer!! I remember staying at your house when Nicki me and Greg all came down for conference! Good luck moving!!
GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS! I would love to come and see you guys in your new place - I need your number again because my phone died...plus you'll probably be getting a new one!
I'm so excited for you guys - you're going to love a bigger place! You deserve it!
I second everything everyone's already said. That house is wonderful. It kind of gives me hope that one day after being a poor newly-wed I'll end up being able to have a real house to live in. I hope I still get to see y'all at least once a month!
Post a Comment