Mary Anne calls me one day and says she found this really great chair at the D.I. it won't fit in her car so she asks if we can take my van down to get it. you hear really cool chair, and think okay. but then you see this chair and think...REALLY cool chair! so we played around with Mary Anne's really great green chair...and she took some pictures.





7 comments:
fun! our photographer found a realy cool orange chair being thrown away that we've used for pics! y'all look great!
I love that pic on the bottom right--classic face!
Oh man... we need to get new pics from Mary Anne! She is so good and those pictures are way too cute!!! It's about time we see pics of you and Russ instead of the boys for once :) Not that we don't like seeing the boys.... ok, you get what I mean... These pictures are awesome. Your whole family is so photogenic.
Yep...great shots! LOVE the black and white one of daddy and boys!
...Summer
What a perfect chair to have a photo session in!! It reminds me of one of the chairs I had back at College!
That chair is so COOL!!! Man. I wish we still had the couch that mum had when I was in high school, it would have matched that perfectly, Mary Anne would have loved it for photo shoots!
I always feel dumb commenting on posts about pictures I took...but I just love it when you put them in a collage like that. It's so much fun. When you leave who am I going to practice on???
You can't leave. Okay fine do whatever you want.
Post a Comment