my sister-in-law, Mary Anne, of Miner Photography has done it again!! we took the boys up to Wheeler Farm to take some pictures. they all turned out great! it was hard to pick which ones to put in the collage. it will be even harder to pick which ones i end up putting in frames. thanks Mary Anne, but you gotta stop taking so many great pictures!

some of Jonathon. this boy loves getting his picture taken. he has fun doing new poses and is a crack up to watch!
some of William. such a nice smile!

some of Jonathon. this boy loves getting his picture taken. he has fun doing new poses and is a crack up to watch!
some of William. such a nice smile!
Owen, what a ham! what else is there to say!!








3 comments:
Your walls aren't big enough for all those pictures. They're great!
I LOVE all of them. I don't know how you are going to choose. But, my favorite one is the one with the three boys on the truck. I need to see you! I get back tomorrow late.
Really cute pictures! I just wish we lived closer so Maryanne could take some for us! Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment