Saturday, June 13, 2009

another visit to a place we call zona land

my parents were up visiting my sister millie in idaho. on their way back to arizona they came through provo, so we hitched a ride. as always, we had a great time. here are a few pictures of each boy while in arizona....
William

Jonathon

Owen

mouse number 5...

Grandpa Dave & Grammy Tammy
Jonathon, Owen, &William


Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

CK Morgan said...

looks like you had a fun trip! I bet your boys loved that big trampoline i see in Owen's pictures. Hope you got some time to relax a little too!

Mary Anne said...

oh so fun...and that is crazy about those mice! ewww. and just as you mom was driving away today i thought "oh no, i didn't get a picture with her and sadie. duh! hopefully we see her again soon.

Mary Anne said...

and when i say "you mom" i mean "your mom" of course :)

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

I couldn't click on William's pic to see it better. What's that thing in the swimming pool with him? Where did you go hiking? I didn't recognize where that picnic table was. Fun pics!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Oh I wished I could have played with you guys and your parents!! So fun! :) Did you get my voice mail that I left you? Hopefully next time we can meet up, thanks for always letting me know when you are in town BMF! Next time we should find you a sitter and have a girls night! :)