a few weeks ago i found a bunkbed at a yard sell for $25! the boys were so excited. every night they would ask if they could have their bunk beds. finally saturday we got mattress for them and russ put them together. jonathon claimed the top from the very beginning. i thought they could probably share the top if they really wanted to, but william said he wanted the bottom.
2 years ago




4 comments:
those bunk beds are the best! william and jonathon are just the perfect pair of twins because they compliment each other so well. jon takes the top...that's okay because will wants the bottom! how often does that happen???
I can't believe Owen fell off the bunk already! It looks like they loved their egg hunt!
I love the bunk beds! I'm sure the boys have fun climbing on them. Crazy Owen. That kid will try anything.
You brave mom you! Fun hunt!
...Summer
Post a Comment