shutterfly e-mailed me back this morning. i guess the coupon was for only one person to use. too bad! i'm just going to keep my book there until there is another deal. probably not one for free, but hopefully at least 30% of or something. anyway....sorry for getting everyone's hopes up, including my own!
2 years ago





7 comments:
i feel a pretty cute scrapbook page coming along...
love those boys!
well it looks cute...sorry it didn't work out for you. I guess I am glad though that i hurried to make mine :) Maybe another one will come along soon.
That's cute! Did I ever tell you that you were my first motivation for getting into scrapbooking? It was when we came to stay with you and your hubby after October conference in 2004. You were pregnant with the twins. I saw a scrapbook page you made about rock climbing and I thought it was awesome. You're so creative!
Hey Ashley! This is Amy Weston from the 54th Ward and I was just admiring your blog! It is so darling! How on earth did you make that heading above your blog? It is sooo cute! I am dying to know how you make that! You have all the different family pictures together in different sizes and it says The Wheeler 5 and different dates and such. And how on earth did you do the post on Feb. 3rd? If you could let me know, I would love you forever ;) haha.
Love Amy Weston :)
I can't believe how big Owen is! Has it been months since I've seen you guys or what!?!
Ash, is that where you get all your cute pic backgrounds is on picasa? I love them!! You always have the cutest arrangement with your pics! Do people ever tell you that your boys look like triplets? Granted Owen is a bit smaller but they all have the same cute face! :)
I think I have an extra Shutterfly book code, if you want it? Email me if so!
Post a Comment