Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In Tennessee for the holidays...

after getting home from Tennessee i realized that i (and Trina) had taken close to 600 pictures. that's a lot of pictures! so here is a run down of our trip in as few of pictures as possible.
playing in the barn on tractors, Janae came home from her mission, cutting down the Christmas tree, decorating it, stockings, a freezing cold walk to see the lights, sleeping boys...
Posted by Picasa

tractor rides, Christmas dinner, Santa made a house call, resting, Christmas morning, boys playing with barbies, shooting rockets...
Posted by Picasa

lots of walks in the woods, down to the river, the camp house and surrounding area, wheel barrow ride, enjoying time together as family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Mighty Miners said...

Lots of pictures. Owen looks so much older for some reason. I haven't noticed that before. Maybe I should start combining photos so I don't have posts that are the whole length of my blog! Looks like you guys had loads of fun! See you soon :) erin