here is our Christmas card this year. and now i am giving it to all you fellow bloggers. with immediate family alone we have 33 cards to send out. i only got 50. this way i save on postage and you save on garbage. so if you are wondering where your Christmas card is from us, here you go...enjoy and Merry Christmas!





10 comments:
I love your card it is so cute! I been going to call you..how is Owen? I am so sorry Zack scratched him up so bad! See ya
Cute Ash! And those bags AND that blanket. So cute!! Way to rev up the 'ol sewing machine! What cute ideas though!
Ash, you are so funny! Those are cute Christmas cards and it does save money just to blog about it! When did you start sewing? I want to be a seamstress like you and Ashley Silk!! I don't even have a sewing machine though and I don't think I inherited any of my mom's amazing sewing talents either!!! :(
don't I feel special for getting the real thing. It looks great in the entry way to our kitchen :) Have a safe flight...I think I already miss you!
Very Cute! I am assuming Mary Anne took the picture...you're lucky to live so close to her!
Merry Christmas!
We loved seeing your pics... and your card turned out great! Happy Holidays :)
Hey I posted our picture then checked out your blog and saw you did the same thing. My problem was that I sent out different waves of cards, so now I don't remember who did and didn't get cards. So I decided to post it so there wouldn't be any hurt feelings with not getting them. Anyways cute picture, hope you guys have a fun vacation and the flight was good to you. I don't think flights are really ever good, however so much quicker than driving. But still, cramped areas and I always sit next to at least one person that is totally repulsed by the fact that I have a kid with me. Like they aren't allowed to fly or something. Anyways enjoy your Christmas.
Yay for cards posted on blogs...I did the same thing..hehehehhe! Sure missed you guys @ Gpa Miner's Christmas Party...see you guys 'round 4th of July? :)
I'm glad I got the real thing. It's a very cute card!
Cute card!! I feel you on the card mailing thing, I still haven't sent ours, we're debating who gets them. Ugh.
I saw your mom entering church on Sunday, looked like a good part of your family was with her, wish you were too!
Post a Comment