i love it when they read books by themselves. i always wonder what is going on inside their minds while they are 'reading'.

so after owen woke up this morning he had sand in his hair and i was wondering where it came from. (since he had a bath right before bed, i knew he was clean when he went to bed.) i looked at his sheet and this is what i found. a pile of sand! it must have gotten in there from a previous nap, but i thought it was funny! what a dirty boy!

i've let the boys play games on the computer on pbs kids. they think it is great fun! i don't know when they got old enough to do this!


i thought i'd see if i could get us all in the picture while taking it myself. it mostly worked!

so after owen woke up this morning he had sand in his hair and i was wondering where it came from. (since he had a bath right before bed, i knew he was clean when he went to bed.) i looked at his sheet and this is what i found. a pile of sand! it must have gotten in there from a previous nap, but i thought it was funny! what a dirty boy!
i've let the boys play games on the computer on pbs kids. they think it is great fun! i don't know when they got old enough to do this!
i thought i'd see if i could get us all in the picture while taking it myself. it mostly worked!




7 comments:
I love that your children always seem so happy. How do you do that!?!?!? ...Summer
Boys are sooo dirty! Aren't those kid websites great? Try readysetlearn.com and starfall.com too. Starfall has really helped Cassidy with letters and their sounds.
BMF BMF BMF!!:) You can never be replaced and I wish that I lived closer to you so that I could meet Owen, he seems adorable like the twins. When you called me that one day it made me so happy! Thanks for being so sweet and keeping in touch with me! Will you be in AZ anytime soon? Thank you for always being such a good friend and for driving all the way out here for my wedding! I love ya Ash!
I love the reading picture. What good habits your kids have! Thanks for all your help today at mother's group. I really really appreciate it.
Man, I still can't get over them playing computer games!! Stop getting big!! :)
I saw a picture of the ward volleyball girls on Kylie's blog and it sure made me miss the ward! I loved the few times I played last year. I can't believe how big your boys are now. Owen appears to fit right in. How fun!
Lorelei has been a fan of pbskids.org for years. It is great! Educational and fun:) They are all getting so big and cute. I don't know how you have the energy to keep up with them.
Post a Comment