my youngest boy owen is such a hoot! these are some pictures of him from the last couple of days. he loves his brothers and being just like them. he doesn't realize they weren't triplets! so here is a glimpse at my crazy little man, owen!
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
5 comments:
what a cutie, looks like he's into everything :) Love all the pics.
I love that he is a "I'll just do it myself" kind of kid! It's awesome! ...Summer
He's such a determined little explorer! I love his smile.
are you sure he's not 2? wow I can't believe the things he stands on! I love the pic with the two of you. So cute..
I think he thinks he's 3, just like his brothers.°Ü°
Post a Comment