Friday, September 19, 2008

TAG

alright, so my friend laurie tagged me. now i told myself i would not do one of these again....again you ask? yes, i did one a little while ago. i didn't want to, but thought it would be rude to not do it. now if a family member tagged me i wouldn't do it, but if a friend or acquaintance does, then you kind of have to. i think its a rule somewhere. anyway, so i did it.....and NO ONE commented! lame! no one probably even read it. so i felt even dumber for doing the silly thing. even sillier is that i sort of like the things, but when no one comments is like, okay, wow, i have no friends. but whatever, here is this tag.....who cares right?!

Ten years ago I
1. 17
2. Junior in High School
3. Drove either Burtha (white van) or Big Al (old, brown, f150 truck) to school
4. Was a really stupid teenager and thought I knew more then I did
5. Had no nieces or nephews....now i have 21!

My "to do" list (and it never actually changes!)
1. Go to the grocery store
2. Laundry
3. Clean the house
4. Scrapbook
5. Quilt

Favorite Snacks
1. Sour watermelon
2. Carmel kisses
3. Rolo’s
4. Pretzels in icing
5. Carmel popcorn

If I had a million dollars
1. Honda Odyssey
2. Fancy camera (but not too fancy, I wanna be able to use it)
3. A house in arizona, tennessee, and wherever russ has a job
4. Shopping spree....
5. Save the rest

Places I've lived
1. UTAH
2. IDAHO
3. MARYLAND
4. ARIZONA
5. COLORADO

My jobs
1. Babysitting
2. Paper route
3. Bagger @ Smith’s/ABCO (in Arizona)
4. The Outside Inn (bused/waited tables)
5. Scanning @ Smith’s (Utah)

Now the 'rule' is i am suppose to tag three other people so Jen Paige, Kara Morgan, also any family member that would like to....(Cam, Lana, Margett, Summer, Brittany) and if you don't then cool, i totally understand!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that your cars had names! Do you still name them?

jEn paiGe said...

okay so I guess since it is some kind of rule somewhere??? I will play along. lol... Give me a day or two though....sour watermelon? what kind of treat is that? hehehe see ya!

KaWheelers said...

thanks Ashley.... thanks. :) Haha, just kidding. I guess I can understand when you don't want to do my tag. :)

That's so crazy that you have 21 nieces and nephews... and I'm glad that you would have 3 houses if you were a millionaire :)

Owner said...

i remember when you were pg with the boys and you got me hooked on those sour licorice things... what was the name of them. darn it, now i'm going to be thinking about that all night!

Nikki said...

Thanks Ashley! And I am sorry I didn't comment on your last one...especially since Im the one who tagged you. I suppose that was wrong of me. But I did read it! :-) You have more friends than you realize girly! OH- and I am so glad I am not the only one who still does the pretzels/frosting thing...LOVE IT (not to mention it brings back fun memories of girls camp!)