warning....if you are in any way health conscious then you probably should just skip over this recipe! i got this recipe from russ' aunt shannon. she plays around a lot with this recipe too, whatever you want to try with it, do it...
bottom of brownies~
chocolate cake mix
1 stick butter
1 egg
mix together, press in bottom of 9x13 pan
top of brownies~
8 oz cream cheese
1 stick butter
1 lb powdered sugar
2 T cocoa
2 eggs
1 t vanilla
mix together, pour over pressed cake mix. bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
YUMMY!
you can also add pecans, substitute 1/2 cup brown sugar for cocoa, peanut butter, use a spice cake mix, pumpkin, etc. have fun with it.
DID I SAY YUMMY!!
2 years ago




1 comment:
Ok...I made them and must have done something wrong! They are yummy, but they didn't set up. I cooked them longer than the 40 minutes, but they just stayed mushy. What did I do wrong!?!? They are way good though! ...Summer
Post a Comment