Saturday, August 30, 2008
whatca doing?
william comes running inside saying jonathon is pooping. they are potty trained for the most part, but pooping is still an issue. they can't seem to go to the bathroom when they need to poop, they just find a place to hide and do their business. that is when i usually catch them so i grab them and run them to the bathroom. anyway....maybe too much information. so i go outside, assuming jonathon is hiding in one of his usual spots. nope he is up in their tree. lately i have been really pushing the do NOT poop in your underware issue. jonathon took off his shorts and underware...so he wouldn't poop in them. this is how i found him. silly boy! (sorry for how many times the word poop was used!) the joys of potty training!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
You guys sure have a lot of adventures over at your place. Clark and I loved this one. Thanks for the good laugh! We needed one after last night :)
haha, this is awesome!! How funny :) Your boys are so smart.. I love how they find their way around things like this.
That is too funny! Oh man, its good you got some pictures, because I'm sure you don't want it to happen again.
It is amazing how logical that is to a three year old mind! Are you going to add "Do not poop in the tree." to the list of NOT's?
That is just plain funny! And, very smart! ...Summer
I just wanted to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'd call, but uh, I still can't talk. So just pretend I'm singing and shouting it to you! Read Midnight Sun yet?
When I saw the pictures, I could see my Matthew doing that. ha ha I am not looking forward to the potty training days.
Haha....we loved reading that last post...and we especially loved the pics that accompanied it!! You guys are great!
This is too funny! He's actually pretty smart, being in a tree he doesn't have to worry about any poop getting on him as he squats! °Ü°
Post a Comment