today all the boys got their summer buzz cuts! even owen. he did really good too, just sat there in russ' lap. i should have taken a picture of him getting his hair cut. (but i was cutting his hair so that would have been tricky!) i was trying to get the boys to lean their heads by russ and look at me. i guess that was a bit too complicated, but the pictures are funny to look at. anyway i think they all look pretty good.
2 years ago





4 comments:
All are very handsome! ...Summer
Emily asked,"Who is that?"
--"William and Jonathon."
Emily, "No the big one."
--"Uncle Russ."
Emily,"Oh, he got his hair cut. I thought it was his brother."
She also said that Owen has gotten bigger!
oh that comment about emily kills me...but Russ and Ben really do look so much more alike with that haircut! I love the way new cuts look though...I think the boys did a pretty good job posing! Funny funny...
You have the cutest family of BOYS! What an amazing mom you must be! °Ü°
Post a Comment