oh my goodness they are so crazy! we're going to have to have a bunch of boys so Dusty can do that...actually, I'm sure he'll find a way to wrestle with our girls! He would say something like "it's good for them." I just know it.
This is silly, but the word I had to type in to leave a comment was "pardyr"...and when I read it to myself I said "partier"...you know, like someone who likes to party. Okay, I obviously need to go to bed. That really wasn't all that interesting!
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
4 comments:
That is so adorable! Cam wrestles with Cassidy, but it's nothing like that. I can't wait for Grant to get bigger!
oh my goodness they are so crazy! we're going to have to have a bunch of boys so Dusty can do that...actually, I'm sure he'll find a way to wrestle with our girls! He would say something like "it's good for them." I just know it.
This is silly, but the word I had to type in to leave a comment was "pardyr"...and when I read it to myself I said "partier"...you know, like someone who likes to party. Okay, I obviously need to go to bed. That really wasn't all that interesting!
Haha, that is awesome. Your boys are nuts!! :) So fun!
Looks like my house. Ya gotta love boys!!
Post a Comment