i guess i'll jump on the band wagon with this...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
2 years ago




6 comments:
Hmmmm. So many to choose from. They all seem to be at your house in Whitney. It had to be that it was the coolest ever and that there were barns too to play around in.
WE played Barbies all the time, and so many sleepovers. I also remember pretending we were wictches and we were mixing our brew (aka mud pies) We tried to get Cameron and Wes to eat them. They were too smart to eat them. I know I had to try some, but don't remember if you did?
Margett
Here's my memory:
It was actually when I barely started dating Ben (ok, funny story -- I said dating in my head but wrote blaming... the end). He invited me over to (I think) Sunday dinner with you and I was so much more nervous to meet you than I was to meet Russ. I have no idea why! Anyways, you were totally cool, so much fun, and I wasnt nervous at all. I remember leaving and thinking, oh good, I could marry into this family because I got along so well with you! Anyways, thanks for that! I don't think I really thanked you for that... So thanks so much for being such an easy person to get along with!! :)
I remember chatting with you about everything while we waited for our husbands (who knows what they were doing). Scrapbooking while watching Friends, barbeques at the park (and later at your house), and painting your bathroom.
My favorite memory is seeing you as a new mom while the twins were still in the hospital. It was a hard time, but I remember being impressed with your strength. This meant a lot to me later.
oh boy...I'll try and think of something old school...
I remeber one time I got to come to a sleepover at your house. I don't even know why I got to come. I was so much younger than you and elisa (was my sister there or something? I can't remember), but you guys made me feel cool. anyway, I remember we went and cleaned Dr. Drey's dentist office and then we came home and watched 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. It was my first time ever seeing it, and I kept falling asleep and was so embarassed that I couldn't stay awake. That's so silly. You proabably don't even remember that, but I sure do. It was probably in the years of my Dusty crush.
Do you remember this one?
I remember having a job chart and your job was to "Smile."
Remember when we were roomates before you were married 6 years? and in the mornings I would come in and wake you up, and say something stupid like: wanna go run up to rock canyon? and you'd be like: how far? and i'd be like-- like 8 miles... its kind of up hill. and you would be like: ok, lemme wake up. and it NEVER mattered what I put forth. You ALWAYS were game. it was AWESOME!!
I can't believe how big your family is getting!! I miss you guys!! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment