i have taken LOTS of pictures this past week. here are a few of them. i've seen other people do similar collages and thought i'd have a go at it. they are pretty little, but it works....ENJOY!
I love the collage. Did you guys go camping? And if so, did you take Owen? We've been thinking about a camping trip for the family, but I don't know how well Grant would do. Any advice? And of course, it's too hot now...
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
4 comments:
I love the collage. Did you guys go camping? And if so, did you take Owen? We've been thinking about a camping trip for the family, but I don't know how well Grant would do. Any advice? And of course, it's too hot now...
Looks like it was a great time! ...Summer
What a great week!!! It looks like you have been very busy. I love your collage! We do need to get together very soon.. See Ya.
the collage is great! You can even click on it and make it bigger so the pictures really aren't that small. You need to tell me how you did it!
Post a Comment