My sister Konda decided she wanted to run in this years freedom festival 5k. Somehow she suckered me into running it with her! (well, i sort of wanted to run it too...) it has actually been in the works for a few years. something about being pregnant has been our excuse before. this year i guess we ran out of excuses. here is our
before

after
we realized that you look even redder after you run when you were a red shirt! (note...konda also got a metal thingie (the things around russ' & my neck), kate was playing with hers.)
russ did really good! his time was around 24 minutes. konda & i just wanted to finish! we were able to run the whole thing without stopping and under 35 minutes. (only by 10 seconds...but still under 35!) i am really proud of us all for doing it.
4 comments:
I'm impressed!
I ran it too!! Don't know how I missed you guys. This year I ran it with a friend who has never run over 2 miles in her life so I was the support team-we did run the whole thing so I was really proud of her. Last year I ran it to get a good time!!
Wow!! You are awesome!
yeah for you guys! I really wan't wait to get into all this racing fun...although I won't be very good at it, it will just be fun to not be left out!
Post a Comment