Saturday, March 2, 2013

Baptism

The other more exciting thing about turning 8 is that William & Jonathon got to be baptized.

What a great day! I start crying all over again just looking at these pictures. I am so extremely grateful that Russ is a worthy priesthood holder and that he is able to baptism William and Jonathon. It was such a special day. We had two other boys from our ward also get baptized this day, so there was 4 boys that got baptized. (thinking back, when they were blessed there were also two other babies that day.) It was defiantly hard for this hands on mom to sit back and not go help them get dried off and dressed. Again I appreciate what a wonderful dad Russ is to our children.
 

Their teacher, Sister Mitchell, came to the baptism and gave them each a wooden CTR shield she made with all the information from their baptism on it.

All the great men able to stand in the circle when William and Jonathon received the Holy Ghost.

All our wonderful family that came to support the boys. We love you and thank you for sharing in such a special day with us.

Ben & Trina gave the boys pocket knives for their birthday, here Russ is talking to them about safety. They actually took it pretty serious I was impressed.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: