Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Aprons, popcorn, and a haircute


For Christmas the kids got these aprons from the Luckau family. They each came with a cookie mix. Once Konda, Erin, and I made aprons together. Konda made Grace's apron from the left over fabric, I love it! The boys wear their aprons whenever they help in the kitchen, which isn't that often. If I ever have an apron on Grace has to have hers on too.
 
watching a show with some popcorn....
 
 Grace has been needing a haircut. The hair on top isn't that long, but in the back she's getting a mullet and that has to go. I called Konda and she said yes I should cut it myself it would be fine. As soon as I cut it I about started crying. Grace look SO different! I called Konda right back and told that she didn't tell me Grace would look so different. She laughed at me and said something like, oh yeah, I forgot about that part. It does look better but man, when did this girl grow up?
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: