Friday, August 2, 2013

School begins again

Still not sure how I feel about year round school. We got out of school on July 2nd and now we're starting back again July25th. I like the routine school gives us, but I also like a summer. We are on a different track this year so we will get out the beginning of June. That should be nice.
Here is William & Jonathon on their first day of Third grade! When we went to see who their teachers were they were in the same class. They have always been separate. The boys thought it would be 'fun', which is exactly why they needed to be separated. I when to the office a few days before school started worried that it would be a problem, but it wasn't. The office secretary was and twin and she had twins, she agreed they'd have 'fun' so it was better to separate them since that was what I wanted. It all worked out just fine. Switching tracks was hard since the boys didn't really know anyone in their classes. They are making friends, and get to meet up with old friends at recess.

Owen started Kindergarten a week later. Wow! Owen is in school. He loves it! He actually knows a few of the kids in his class from church and preschool. Owen can't wait to learn to read good.

He is always the first one walking to school, I have to tell him to slow down so we all can catch up. He really doesn't want to be late and can't wait to be at school again.

Super excited after his first day!

William, Jonathon, and Owen starting another year of school.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: