Grace is defiantly a girl. She loves playing with the boys; legos, balls, jumping around, hitting and throwing stuff, but she loves playing in her kitchen asking if you want "more" while nodding her head, putting her baby's to sleep, and singing.
She has been singing and talking alot now. Today I heard her singing, "no more jumping bump your head, shhhhh , SNAP monkey." Has a couple songs mixed together there. She loves I Love to see the Temple and I am a Child of God. She sings "moo, moo, moo, moo" and "Gummy Bears" that Uncle Woody's family taught her, and "Trouble, trouble, ahhhh" from Taylor Swift, but redone with a goat screaming, she loves it.
None of the boys were singers, so it is fun to listen to her as she walks around or is sitting in the car, or lately, sitting on the potty, singing to herself. She has also learned to count, "one, two, free, four, nine, ten, fourteen." Pretty much that is how she counts everything.
Sure love having our girl around!
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment