Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

 This year for Halloween the boys were Ninjas from Lego Ninjago. William was Zane, Jonathon was Cole, and Owen was Jay. Someone gave us this super cute watermelon costume that Grace loved!
At school William & Jonathon had a parade where all the kids walk up and down aisle of parents in the lunch room, it was fun to see all the costumes there. The older kids had a lot of scary ones, so Grace didn't like them at all.
 I took all the kids around on our street then Russ took the boys out around the neighborhood while Grace and I handed out candy. Grace loved it! Every time the doorbell rang she'd run to the chair our candy bowl was on till I picked it up then we go to the door. She loved seeing all the kids dressed up.

No comments: