Thursday, May 24, 2012

Easter, Hike, Random, Photo Shoot, Funeral, etc..

 I don't know why, but I have never really liked dyeing Easter eggs. Luckily Trina wanted to do it with my kids a few years ago and has been doing it with them ever since. Thanks Trina! Had a little Easter hunt in the backyard...
 During Spring Break the boys made a list of things we were going to do. we went swimming one day and on a Hike for another day. we decided to match, it was fun.

 little photo shoot with Grace and our dandelion garden. Russ' grandma Nin wore bandanas a lot and this reminded me of her.
 Grandma Tweedie past away very peacefully. I am so happy that I got to know her. She had such a great memory, I loved hearing her stories.
 what-ca doing Grace? this girl is great at making messes and getting into everything!
 love these kiddos of mine!
 took a quick visit to the Kennecott Utah Copper Visitor center with Konda's family.

No comments: