It is probably better that I am not writing this when everything happened. Now I can look back and it wasn't as bad as it was in the moment. (or that is what I am telling myself anyway, since I don't remember all the details anymore!)
WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! pretty exciting, stressful, and way too much information that I will never remember. we looked at a lot of houses between Lehi and Herriman, but finally settled on a house in Herriman. the sellers were the big yard, lots of open space, and the 3rd car garage.
we got the keys Thursday, July 12th, we could start moving the next day. that night I didn't feel good. Turns out I got Mastitis.....not fun at all. I was able to get an antibiotic that is amazing, but I still wasn't 100 % and was no help lifting boxes. We rented a truck to move over the big stuff that weekend. then all that next week we took smaller loads over with our small trailer. Then Russ left for his hiking trip with his dad and brothers, yeah, great timing. Thank goodness my mom came up to help (well really I was no help) clean the Lehi house and get everything else moved over. Herriman has year-round school, so a week after moving in it was time for the boys to start school again. which I think was actually a blessing. they were at school all day so I could unpack, then they were able to make friends quicker and get into a routine.
moving = boxes = fun







No comments:
Post a Comment