(This picture and explanation is borrowed from Trina's blog, thanks!)
Sea World was fun :) When we got there, the sky was cloudy and it was
pretty cold... But I still made everyone (well, most everyone) sit in
the Splash Zone during the Killer Whale show. It was pretty fun and we
definitely got wet but it was short, in my opinion. And cold... oh man.
It got so cold afterwards!! After that, we went back to the cars for
lunch. After lunch, it warmed up a little bit. We went to the Sea Lion
show, went through the Shark tunnel, saw the turtles (Peyton's favorite
part), and watched the Dolphin show..... which was the best!! We sat in
the perfect spot and got SOAKED!! It was awesome. Afterwards, we walked
around and our group split up. Ashley and I took the boys on the rides
and we had so much fun! We went to the Kid's Zone and let the kids go on
some of the smaller rides and play on the HUGE play area. Then we went
to the roller coaster... Ashley stayed with Grace, Peyton, and Owen and I
took the twins. If you look at the picture that they took of us on the
first drop, our faces look TERRIFIED.... it's so funny. After you drop,
the roller coaster goes into this tunnel and an elevator takes you up a
few floors to keep going on the ride. The tunnel is pitch black. You
can't see anything. The car starts going up when it shudders to a
stop.... At first I wasn't sure if that was part of the ride and then
this voice comes over the intercom, "Excuse me ladies and gentleman.
There is no need for alarm. The ride is experiencing some technical
difficulties and will resume shortly. Thank you for your patience."
Um?? Am I about to die?! How high up are we? Why can't I see anything?
And the couple behind me can't speak English?! I'm going to die... I'm
going to die. Goodbye Ben. Goodbye Peyton.... This is all happening
inside of me but outside, I'm telling Will and Jon, "Isn't this awesome?
Are you having fun?!" haha, luckily we didn't die and we actually had a
lot of fun! I wish Ben could have been there with us!!










No comments:
Post a Comment