Friday, June 22, 2012

June Birthday and Father's Day

This year I got Russ a case of 12 different Root Beer brands. We've been trying all different kinds, this was fun for us to all sample with him. (well, some he didn't share) For Father's Day the boys all had matching ties. I thought it was great, but if you ask William he'll say "I hated that tie!"

1 comment:

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

So happy that you've been updating! Loved catching up on your life. And you guys are more than welcome to stay here again if needed, we like being a pit stop! :) You'll have to email me those pics of the girls, they are such cute mini BMF's.

Hopefully we can meet up during the holidays if you are in SV, we should be there for part of Christmas and Jarom gets home on Dec 6 from his mission.