My brother, Dusty, has been in Afganistan. He had his 2 week R&R in Arizona. So the kids and I, Woody, Konda, and Robby, took a quick trip to AZ for the weekend.
There always has to be playing in the sand with water. We were all there for such a quick visit that we didn't have extra clothes. Once the kids were done playing they got in pajamas so we could wash all their clothes quick.

It was so fun to see Dusty. I was kind of thinking the visit would be different, but it was just like any other visit with the family. Dusty is still the same old Dusty. I sure love that guy! With all the playing Owen fell asleep at 6:30 one day while sitting on Dusty's lap. The morning we left pretty early, so Jonathon fell back asleep with Wes, and Dusty's about to fall asleep the Grace.
There always has to be playing in the sand with water. We were all there for such a quick visit that we didn't have extra clothes. Once the kids were done playing they got in pajamas so we could wash all their clothes quick.

It was so fun to see Dusty. I was kind of thinking the visit would be different, but it was just like any other visit with the family. Dusty is still the same old Dusty. I sure love that guy! With all the playing Owen fell asleep at 6:30 one day while sitting on Dusty's lap. The morning we left pretty early, so Jonathon fell back asleep with Wes, and Dusty's about to fall asleep the Grace.






No comments:
Post a Comment