I realize that I am probably taking advantage of my amazing sister-in-law, Mary Anne, because I always have her take new family photos when we are together....but I just can't help it. She does such a great job!
William & Jonathon-almost 7, Owen-4, Grace-4 months
Look at all those handsome men in my life, and a beautiful daughter too, I am one lucky lady!
I can't believe Will and Jon are almost 7! SEVEN!! Oh my goodness! And I absolutely LOVE the comic hero shirts you're all wearing. What a fun idea! And as usual, Mary Ann did an amazing job and the photos are wonderful!
my blogger isn't cooperating so well. Your kids are all looking so grown up in these! Owen looks way grown up in your side by sides! Crazy that next year william and jonathon will be 8...so crazy! What a beautiful family you have. You just look happy.
I love your family pictures! The colors are great - I love the shirts and the car in the background. (Bekah said, "they sure have an old car!") Awesome!
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
6 comments:
I can't believe Will and Jon are almost 7! SEVEN!! Oh my goodness! And I absolutely LOVE the comic hero shirts you're all wearing. What a fun idea! And as usual, Mary Ann did an amazing job and the photos are wonderful!
Grace looks all grown up in her jeans! Glad blogger decided to cooperate!
Ash those family pics are so darn cute! I love your super hero theme!! I wish you lived closer so that Annabelle and Grace could be little BMF's. :)
my blogger isn't cooperating so well. Your kids are all looking so grown up in these! Owen looks way grown up in your side by sides! Crazy that next year william and jonathon will be 8...so crazy! What a beautiful family you have. You just look happy.
so jealous you got your pictures taken by Mary Anne :). Love the outfits. The boys are sure growing up and grace is a cutie!
I love your family pictures! The colors are great - I love the shirts and the car in the background. (Bekah said, "they sure have an old car!")
Awesome!
Post a Comment