Thursday, December 22, 2011

chess boys and baby holder


so you think you know the difference between William and Jonathon? how about upside-down...
while we were in St. George for that quick visit, William and Jonathon learned to play checkers. so for Christmas Grandma Tweedie surprised them and got them a checker/chess board. they have played it three days in a row.

this is my neice Sariah. she loves to hold Grace. one time my sister Konda was holding Grace for a long time. Sariah just patiently sat their and waited for a turn. later she said that Auntie Konda doesn't share when holding Grace. on Saturday if Grace was awake Sariah asked if she could hold Grace. as soon as she woke up Sariah was standing by her waiting for her turn to hold her again. she told me she wished we lived closer to each other. (me too)she even got Grace to sleep.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Sorry Sariah. I don't see baby Grace enough to share her! I don't think I knew she was waiting for a turn. Or maybe I conveniently forgot.

It's harder to tell the boys apart upside down. I got it on the second picture, but not the first. Although I should have known that William is taller.

Mary Anne said...

Not so easy upside down, but I'd say that William is on the right.
And that story about Sariah and Konda is awesome!