
the boys still like holding Grace. it seems like they remember they want to hold her at bedtime....

I asked the boys to help me take some picturs of Grace. I just needed them to hold the edges of the white blanket behind her so you couldn't see the rest of the messy room. as I was trying to get her picture she kept looking at the boys and then she smiled....it was perfect.





5 comments:
So CUTE! What is Grace wearing on her feet? Are they socks? They are super cute. Marianne's feet are always cold because I can't find socks that stay on.
Love all the pictures!
tooo, tooo cuuute!!!!!!! they'll be bracing for impact soon, lol.
btw, i love the new blog header pic...it's perfect!
Jam just said that she loves Gracies shoes too. Leave it to you to have this little girl in super cute shoes already! LOVE her cute little dress! What a DOLL! Love her little adoring big brothers watching over her...what a lucky little girly!
She is SUCH a pretty girl! Sure miss you all!
Post a Comment