Russ has affectionately named this look Grace's hungry pirate face. usually one eye stays open a little bit more.

Grace's first Sunday home. Her and I stayed home, but she had to get all dressed up and have pictures taken before anyone could leave.
oh Grace, we're gonna have so much fun changing outfits and taking your picture, I hope you're
ready!

this cute owl hat my sister-in-law, Lauren, made. love it! I'll get a better picture one of these days. the pants I made, I'm just sad that Grace is growing so fast that they won't fit for very long.
ready!
this cute owl hat my sister-in-law, Lauren, made. love it! I'll get a better picture one of these days. the pants I made, I'm just sad that Grace is growing so fast that they won't fit for very long.






9 comments:
That little Sunday dress! Oh goodness. And her bracelet. That girl is too sweet. Everyone looked so good for church! I love the hungry pirate face. Too funny.
Just what I needed today -- some cute pictures of Grace! Love William's face in the Sunday picture!
She is absolutely adorable! Congats! And I am very glad you were able to make it to the hospital in time!
She's SO cute! I love her little Sunday outfit!
So cute! Congratulations! I've been waiting to see pictures. She is precious. The owl hat is my favorite.
I'm so glad to see pictures of her! She's super cute. I love the headband and boys.
Oh man, I really really need to have another girl! :)
She is so cute ash! Yep we love the hungry pirate look too :) Enjoy changing her into all her cute little outfits :) You are going to have so much fun! She is so absolutely adorable!
Congratulations beautiful girl! I am very proud of you. It was so good to see you this summer. I love you!
I love love love her Sunday dress! How cute. She is adorable! Hope you guys are all adapting well! Miss you, my friend :)
Post a Comment