Friday, June 3, 2011

Last day of school

Friday was the last day of school as well as crazy hair day. nothing too crazy, just had leftover hair color from Halloween. here is what we came up with.

William

Jonathon
goofing off at the bus stop on the last day...

wave to your mommy!

and so, summer begins. I really hope in the time they are away from school they do not forget how to read and write! meaning, I got to remember to have them keep reading and writing. we'll see.....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love their hair! I think you should let them really dye it those colors. ;) Of course, I've dyed my hair those colors before, so I have no fear about it...

The Mighty Miners said...

well I think you have a busy summer ahead of you but I do think that reading is nothing that you guys struggle with at your house. Just make sure you have them read daddy one of those good night stories! As for the writing, maybe they can start writing letters to their sister each day...that could be a good journal...the few weeks before you were born... :) you'll be fine. Love the hair, they are so cute.

Mary Anne said...

It was so fun to see their hair LIVE over the video chat yesterday. So glad you called, it was good to talk to you. Have fun this summer! They aren't going to forget to read and write!

6L's said...

i know what you mean! it's so hard to keep up with the school stuff! easiest forme is make sure we get to the library. :) if they havenew books, they WANT to read them. get them on their level and they'll at least be readign what they can on their own and then i can try and trhow a few of my own stories in there. have a great summer!! we are enjoying ours so far.

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Their shirts remind me -- I got you a fat quarter bundle of the pirate fabric. Forgot to give it to you.

Lauren said...

I like the hair. Your boys have so much personality!

Have you decided if there's anything you want me to make your girl yet? :)