so on Saturday before Mother's Day I got to go scrapbooking! the boys had a soccer game that morning so I left after lunch. when i left Russ said, "see ya at like 10 pm", I said something like who knows. I think the last time the girls (Jen & Helen) and I scrapbooked together was over a year ago. When we started scrapbooking together none of us had kids and only Jen was married. Now, over 11 years later we're all married and after my little was is born there will be 10 kids between the tree of us. and to think our friendship started at Smith's all those years ago. i did get some scrabooking done, but it was so fun just hanging out and talking to these ladies, love them! kind of funny...Jen had a baby girl in December, Helen had a baby girl in March (I think), and I'm having a girl in August. a new generation of friends! when I got home that night, which was around 10 pm (Russ knows me too well) I thought what a great Mother's Day gift, I got to hang out and scrapbook with the girls all day! came home and Russ had the house pretty cleaned up even. William and Jonathon each made me a necklace from school, with shrinky dinks, they thought it was so cool to tell me about how they did them. i loved it!
Family picture before church....
Family picture before church....





2 comments:
your family picture is so great! You all look good!
Awww...I'm glad you got to scrapbook with them! Funny that you were home right when Russ said you'd be. Everyone needs a night out every once in a while, and for a Mother's Day gift...how perfect. Cute family picture!
Post a Comment