nothing to fancy for Easter this year. one of our neighbors does a Easter egg hunt at their house on Saturday morning. the night before you bring a dozen eggs for however many kids you have coming. they had the younger kids in the front yard and the older kids in the back. it was such a fun idea...glad someone else took care of our Easter egg hunt for us!
Sunday we did hide some eggs at our house. the boys and I hid 50 Reese's Eggs for Russ. it was fun to watch him find them all and Owen point to all the ones he hid.
Sunday we did hide some eggs at our house. the boys and I hid 50 Reese's Eggs for Russ. it was fun to watch him find them all and Owen point to all the ones he hid.




1 comment:
Well it looks like you had a fancy little dinner! I think I saw some baked mac n' cheese there on the table...made me hungry!
Post a Comment