Pictures from our visit to St. George....
while we were there we were able to stay with Russ' Aunt Judith in Cedar City and her dog Cozy. Next time I'll get pictures of her! Our last night we got a hotel in St. George so we could go swimming and then for a hike the next day.Pictures having a apple snack after swimming...
on our hike...
The trail we wen on was called Turtle Wall. I guess the rock formation looked like a turtle, but I didn't really get a picture of that. The boys had a blast climbing all around the rocks. I think they all cried when it was time to leave. Next time we'll bring our lunch. Should have realized 2 hrs would not be long enough!




4 comments:
Awesome! We did the same thing at Goblin Valley. I felt terrible that we couldn't stay longer because it's far enough away that we might not get back.
looks like fun... wish we could have made it!
Definately looks like fun. We hiked around there before too and the kids loved it. Good thing you went before it got too hot though. Looks like a great time!
love the hiking pics, so gorgeous!
Post a Comment