Sunday, April 24, 2011

jeeps and monsters

this is what it has looked like in our garage the last few weeks. Russ out fixing his jeep and the boys asking questions...or getting in the way.


we also made these monster shirts. i found this cool iron-on kit. the boys had so much fun piecing them together.

3 comments:

The Mighty Miners said...

I think I saw that post somewhere. Those shirts look great! The boys definately look like they are right where they should be helping their dad! :) Bet it makes the work go faster!! Hope the jeep is working for him soon that sure stinks! good luck with that!

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

That looks like a fun thing for your boys -- actually both -- helping dad and making tshirts!

Mary Anne said...

I love those shirts! How cute are they?! What a fun little project for them. I heard the Jeep wasn't feeling so good...hope you can get it fixed!