Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Owen gets a new bed...

see this boys here...

Owen said he needed a bigger bed. he has been climbing into our bed alot of nights and it was getting old. he said he would sleep better in a bigger bed. so i found this one on KSL for $40. we had to drive to Provo to pick it up and get a mattress. I should have taken a picture of the boys and the bed all pack in there. i couldn't see them or out the back, they enjoyed looking behind us to tell me if someone was there. Owen's bed was the new play area for the first couple of days. the boys would bring all their blankets and sit on there. of course they had to jump off the headboard and footboard into all those blankets.Owen also thought it was great to fill all the cubbies with his 'stuff'

Owen has slept great in his new bigger bed. even though I think he looks so small in such a big bed, I guess he is growing up.

4 comments:

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Cool bed! Looks like he needs a new quilt.....

Lauren said...

Oh man! Grant will be jealous if he sees Owen in a big bed. They grow up too fast!

The Mighty Miners said...

Wow owen does look tiny in that great big bed. Sure hope he stays sleeping in it! Hooray for you guys :)

Mary Anne said...

awww! big boy! okay I swear I just went and caught up on your postings but I don't have time to comment on them all because I'm very behind with everyone. But we have the internet now! Anyway, love and miss you guys, love the redneck crockpot! Ha ha.