Sunday, November 14, 2010

missing our personal photographer

today we made an attempt to take family pictures with my fancy camera and the tripod. it was getting cold so the boys were getting less and less cooperative. (i spell checked that, it looks funny, i hope it is the word i was going for.) here is one of the almost had a good picture. i think i only really like one a lot....i guess that's all you really need for Christmas cards right. i might have to drag the family out again if the weather is ok again.

miss you Miner Photography!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Cute! You did a good job. You just need Mary Anne to crop in the face of William from another picture where he is smiling.

Mary Anne said...

Aww melt my heart why don't you. Dusty said he got to talk to you guys last night and I felt rather left out! You did a great job though, that's no easy task to do it with the tripod and get a good one!

Lana Knapp said...

I think you did a great job. Cute family picture!

6L's said...

turned out great! i feel your pain on missing the photographer....ours moved right before loni was born. talk about a bummer!

CK Morgan said...

great photo! YOu guys all look good. I love the bridge with your black tops.

KaWheelers said...

I know what you mean.... We got our pictures done by our neighbor and it definitely isn't the same as Mary Anne :) She is just way too good! But you did an awesome job!! Your family looks great. Love the black with the white bridge... the boys are way too cute!! :)

{Jeff+Elisa} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Hey Ash! Ha ha...that was me that deleted the comment above. I had put my address in the comment cause I wanted you to send me a Christmas card then figured I should not post my address publicly like that cause I'm all paranoid about that kinda stuff, so I will email it to ya!

What I was going to say is that picture is adorable and definitely worthy of a Christmas card pic!! Your fam is cute! :)

RayNTin said...

I think you did a great job!
Your boys are growing so fast.
Such an amazing family!

The Mighty Miners said...

I think it is cute! You did a great job.

Hoggards said...

What's the matter with that one? William is the only one who isn't full on smiling! And he's half smiling! :) P.S. Your wish came true, the weather for today and tomorrow is going to be awesome!!