Saturday, October 23, 2010

Red Ribbon Week...

this past week at school was Red Ribbon Week for William and Jonathon, everyday had a different theme. they had fun getting ready each day for it...

Monday: MULTIPLE COLOR DAY

Tuesday: Wear Red
Wednesday: Crazy Socks Day

Thursday: Crazy Hair Day

Friday: Wear Black

like i said they had fun getting ready everyday for school. for crazy hair day William got a crazy haircut with the clippers, when he got home from school he got it all cut off.

Peyton came to play! Ben & Trina went to a Real Salt Lake soccer game so we got to have Peyton over for a while. the boys all thought it was great. William especially; if i was sitting down holding Peyton he was sitting next to me. once i told him he could go play but he said he wanted to stay with Peyton. it's fun getting to be around their new cousin!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun! I love that you included Owen in too. Is he getting adjusted to having William and Jonathon gone?

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Oh my goodness! I got scared for William for half a minute. That is serious crazy hair! I love Owen getting in on all the action too. The boys look good in black.

Debora said...

Cute! sounds like they are really enjoying school!

6L's said...

the hair pics totally cracked me up, lol! how fun that they have totally diff hair :) we have the crazy stuff at school this week.....i'm not mentioning the hair here, lol!

Mary Anne said...

I love those boys!!! How fun that they do stuff like that in Kindergarten...I don't remember that back in our day :) How spirited they are. And yes, William's hair is CrAZy!

Katie Cash Davis said...

You are a VERY cool mom--lucky boys! I love the hair pictures!