Monday, October 25, 2010

Owen turns 3!

Owen turned 3! can't believe how fast time flies! this boys loves his superheros, so he got a spiderman cake this year. Russ actually did the black frosting on it, he did great. it was funny, the picture of Owen with black/gray frosting on his face; we told him he looked like daddy (with his facial hair) he got a paper towel and wiped his face off. then he went to look in the mirror to check, he came back crying, "I'm still daddy!" i wiped he face off good, then he went to check the mirror again. he yells, "I'm Owen again!"
all the wonderful people singing to Owen
present time! Owen was excited over every gift just as all of his helpers were.
Maddison's birthday is 2 day after Owens. she turned 1! Happy Birthday Maddie Girl!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Owen! I love that Spiderman cake--good job!

Did you guys get our package?

CK Morgan said...

can't believe he is three. I love the cake and the story about Owen looking like his dad. Too cute!

Mary Anne said...

I was at Kara's house on Owen's birthday and I kept thinking "today is something...but I can't think of what it is." and the next day it hit me what it was. I've kind of been out of it the last couple weeks with having visitors here and visiting others! But happy birthday to Owen...I can't believe that boy is THREE! What a funny kid with his frosting beard and not wanting to look like daddy :) And happy birthday to Maddie too!