before William & Jonathon left for school the other day i got some pictures of all the boys. Owen wanted to get dressed in this outfit (and we weren't going to church...Will & Jon think collared shirts are only for church.) so i figured i better get a few pictures of it.

being silly

William, Jonathon, Owen
being silly
William, Jonathon, Owen
funny what you'll do for your kids.
so i keep the kids inside the house till a few minutes before the bus comes. no sense just standing out there. so they've been last or next to last in line for the bus. one kid keeps saying, "you're last!" which really hurts William's feelings. the other day he yelled back at her, "I know!" and almost started to cry. (sorry buddy) he told me that he really wanted to be first at the bus stop. so i figured why not. they were both so happy to be first at the bus stop! (they usually wave to me, but i think it was just so cool to be first they forgot.) we have not been first again, there really is no reason for them to be out there that early, but i try to get them out there so they aren't last. kind of silly what things end up being really big deals. well not silly just interesting i guess all this new things we are experiencing with the boys starting school.
so i keep the kids inside the house till a few minutes before the bus comes. no sense just standing out there. so they've been last or next to last in line for the bus. one kid keeps saying, "you're last!" which really hurts William's feelings. the other day he yelled back at her, "I know!" and almost started to cry. (sorry buddy) he told me that he really wanted to be first at the bus stop. so i figured why not. they were both so happy to be first at the bus stop! (they usually wave to me, but i think it was just so cool to be first they forgot.) we have not been first again, there really is no reason for them to be out there that early, but i try to get them out there so they aren't last. kind of silly what things end up being really big deals. well not silly just interesting i guess all this new things we are experiencing with the boys starting school.







4 comments:
Oh my heart felt sad for a moment for William when I pictured him saying "I know!" And then I laughed out loud (well like a silent, out-loud laugh) a little. Don't tell him that please :) You are the cutest. Allyson's boys think collared shirts are only for church, too. Funny boys...
That's why my kids leave a half hour early to catch the bus when the bus stop is just around the corner. At least we don't worry about them missing the bus!
Those boys are too cute! And I have to say, Owen in the red and white striped shirt made me think that he needs a stuffed tiger... If there was ever a boy who was like Calvin (& Hobbes) I'm pretty sure it could be Owen!
I agree I felt just a little bit sad for William at first and then a little bit happy for him when he stood up for himself :) I too sometimes do the same thing, I think we all do, no one likes to see their kids bugged. Funny the boys won't wear polos, cause Syrus got to the point that he would cry when I would get one out he won't even wear them on special occasions any more he can't stand them any more. Tav....some times... Love the bus pictures. cute cute.
Post a Comment