on Friday we went down to Provo to see Aunties and Uncles. Trina said they were going trick or treating at Mira's work if we wanted to come too. it was so fun! each department decorated with a different theme. Mira's was Peter Pan, she was the crocodile. Peyton was dressed up as a boy, funny!

that night we finally got around to carving our pumpkins. William thought they smelled bad and said he might throw up, so he sat out. Jonathon and Owen were pretty good sports about it. Russ and I, (mostly Russ) cleaned out the three pumpkins.

for dinner we had soup, pumpkin juice, mini pumpkin rolls, and eye balls in our drinks. the boys thought it was great. i also made them some new Halloween pillow cases because i loved the fabric.

lighting of the Jack-O-Lanterns...
the boys loved the pictures because it looks like they are on fire.

that night we finally got around to carving our pumpkins. William thought they smelled bad and said he might throw up, so he sat out. Jonathon and Owen were pretty good sports about it. Russ and I, (mostly Russ) cleaned out the three pumpkins.

for dinner we had soup, pumpkin juice, mini pumpkin rolls, and eye balls in our drinks. the boys thought it was great. i also made them some new Halloween pillow cases because i loved the fabric.

lighting of the Jack-O-Lanterns...
the boys loved the pictures because it looks like they are on fire.





1 comment:
GEEZ ashley you went like ALLLLLLL out! WOW I want to live at your house! I want a new halloween pillowcase! or pumpkin rolls! man We hung our christmas lights on halloween :) ha ha ha! lame I know but it looked like it was going to snow you never can tell! I swear I will do better next year! So if william thought he would puke from the smell of the pumpkin did he do ok eating the rolls?
Post a Comment