Good thing I got a picture of Trina looking like this...

because she doesn't look like that anymore! Ben called me this morning after 9 saying they were at the hospital. I was so excited all day today wondering when Trina would have her baby. I was thinking about it, i have no younger sisters, i think that Mary Anne and Trina are those younger sisters for me. a lot of that is probably from living in the same house. i remember thinking when Mary Anne had Sadie that i needed to tell her everything. make sure she was prepared i guess. Trina was the same way. i was always telling her random things i would think about. i realize that i do not know everything, i don't know much anyway, but what i do know i feel like i have to make sure these girls know too. I'm just glad they are both gracious and listen to me instead of tell me to be quiet. anyway, I am so happy for Trina and Ben. they are a wonderful Auntie and Uncle to my children and know they will be amazing parents.

while I was wondering over when Trina was going to have Peyton I decided I needed to sew something to take my mind off of it. I looked up online for a baby dress and found this tiny thing. the fabric is actually left over from Ben and Trina's wedding quilt. the boys kept saying that it was so tiny and couldn't believe Peyton would be so small.
because she doesn't look like that anymore! Ben called me this morning after 9 saying they were at the hospital. I was so excited all day today wondering when Trina would have her baby. I was thinking about it, i have no younger sisters, i think that Mary Anne and Trina are those younger sisters for me. a lot of that is probably from living in the same house. i remember thinking when Mary Anne had Sadie that i needed to tell her everything. make sure she was prepared i guess. Trina was the same way. i was always telling her random things i would think about. i realize that i do not know everything, i don't know much anyway, but what i do know i feel like i have to make sure these girls know too. I'm just glad they are both gracious and listen to me instead of tell me to be quiet. anyway, I am so happy for Trina and Ben. they are a wonderful Auntie and Uncle to my children and know they will be amazing parents.

while I was wondering over when Trina was going to have Peyton I decided I needed to sew something to take my mind off of it. I looked up online for a baby dress and found this tiny thing. the fabric is actually left over from Ben and Trina's wedding quilt. the boys kept saying that it was so tiny and couldn't believe Peyton would be so small.





1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures! Peyton could not be any more perfect. What a sweet face! Congrats to Ben and Trina. Oh, and I love the dress. Sometimes I really hate being so far away!
Post a Comment