a couple of Sunday's ago my oldest brother officially became, Major Miner. i remember when my dad was Major Miner, i thought it was cool. Great job Woody!

so all the cousins got to play together. plus it was my birthday soon after, Woody picked out the cake, thanks!

cousins enjoying a Popsicle before heading back home. thanks for coming everyone! it's always fun getting together.

so all the cousins got to play together. plus it was my birthday soon after, Woody picked out the cake, thanks!

cousins enjoying a Popsicle before heading back home. thanks for coming everyone! it's always fun getting together.





4 comments:
Oh that frosting is TOO much! Ick! Love Woody's smile.
Love and MISS you guys! That cake looks very similar to Sadie's birthday cake! Which reminds me...I should get that posted.
Congrats Woody!
Happy birthday! Love that cake.
:) Way to go RUSS!! Send some of those ideas woodys way...I have been trying to plant those in woodys mind we shall see!! I don't think anyone could eat that frosting! Anyways....Happy birthday Ashley we had fun visiting
Post a Comment