Daddy was helping Owen take a nap...or maybe the other way around. Every time i came downstairs they were in a different position so i had to run upstairs to grab the camera. i love it!
hahaha. That's funny! It's the same way with Steve. Anytime I have him lay by one of the kids to help them go to sleep he ends up sleeping. Then the kids get back up and play.
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
4 comments:
hahaha. That's funny! It's the same way with Steve. Anytime I have him lay by one of the kids to help them go to sleep he ends up sleeping. Then the kids get back up and play.
That's funny :) Somehow that does not look like it was a very restful nap :)
that is so funny, especially the one where Owen is barely on the couch.
I love the bottom right photograph! They're in the same position--I think I have pictures of me with my dad like that. Such a fun memory!
Post a Comment