Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm potty trained!

this boy of mine is growing up way to fast! i was glad to finally have william & jonathon potty trained before they were 4. here owen isn't even 3 and potty trained. after taking him ever 30+mins for a few days, one of the first times he went by himself, i cheered for him and he told me, "i'm potty trained!" such a big boy! i even found these cute boxer briefs just like william & jonathon's. so cute and tiny looking in them! i don't know why this boy thinks he has to grow up so fast. owen wants to be big just like his brothers! so proud of you Big O!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay Owen! I'm jealous. I've introduced Grant to to it, but haven't stuck with it at all. I just haven't had the energy to do all the cleaning I know I'll have to! Totally my fault. I guess I ought to suck it up and get cracking. Way to go, both of you!

Debora said...

Way to go Owen! He is getting so big!

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

He looks all grown up without a diaper. Good for him!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how easy it seemed! I guess when you want to be big, you just do what you have to do.

CK Morgan said...

How nice to have all of them out of diapers now! I can only imagine :). Love the pictures.

got2bcra-z said...

Yay!! No more buying diapers?!! It must be time for #4! ;)