i am so excited for the boys! i've been asking russ to build them a fort for a long time. last saturday he got all the wood and this past saturday him and his brother ben got it started. under the fort will be a sandbox, the ramp thing is going to get covered with carpet to climb up with help from a rope, and i'm on the look out for a slide. come play!





8 comments:
I've been waiting to see this! I've heard all about it. I bet they are loving it. Good job Russ and Ben...those are some good men! Next project: A ZIPLINE!
First of all, yes to the zipline!!
Second of all, I'm glad the fort turned out a lot better than Ben's tan line :) haha
Ooh! I want one! Want to send those guys out this way once they're finished? :)
Aw what a cute idea! Those boys are going to love it!!
I hope adults will be allowed to play in it too!
Looks fun! Might need to bring some kids up and see how strong it really is!
You are so blessed to have married into a redneck family!
'bout time eh lol so glad you got it! just in time for some summer fun!!!
Post a Comment