a few weeks ago i was talking on the phone and on the computer while the boys were taking a bath. bad idea. at one point i remember hearing William and Jonathon yelling, "OWEN DAVID!" i ignored them. i did go check on them after a little while. now i know why the boys were yelling at Owen.
18 books
around 20 diapers
2 pillows
3 rugs
1 blanket
2 pairs of shoes
and the clothes they were wearing,
oh, and William & Jonathon. all in the bath together. when i walked in the bathroom the first thing William & Jonathon said was, "Owen did it!" yet they thought it was fun being in the bath with all that stuff. half the books got ruined but got put back in Owens room. those are the books he gets to read now. i had to wait for Russ to throw that bag of diapers away, it was heavy! i was proud of my self for not freaking out and screaming. Owen was just put in pajamas and sent to bed. too bad he was really tired and cried for maybe 2 minutes before he fell asleep. it was like no punishment. but honestly it was my fault anyway. who leaves 3 boys in the bath by themselves? yeah, not very smart. hopefully a lesson learned by me! i wish i had taken more pictures, but really it needed to be cleaned up and i was not thinking totally clear.
18 books
around 20 diapers
2 pillows
3 rugs
1 blanket
2 pairs of shoes
and the clothes they were wearing,
oh, and William & Jonathon. all in the bath together. when i walked in the bathroom the first thing William & Jonathon said was, "Owen did it!" yet they thought it was fun being in the bath with all that stuff. half the books got ruined but got put back in Owens room. those are the books he gets to read now. i had to wait for Russ to throw that bag of diapers away, it was heavy! i was proud of my self for not freaking out and screaming. Owen was just put in pajamas and sent to bed. too bad he was really tired and cried for maybe 2 minutes before he fell asleep. it was like no punishment. but honestly it was my fault anyway. who leaves 3 boys in the bath by themselves? yeah, not very smart. hopefully a lesson learned by me! i wish i had taken more pictures, but really it needed to be cleaned up and i was not thinking totally clear.






8 comments:
lol, leila did this once before really bad too. there were tons of towels and battery powered toys to go w/it!
you really should of gotten at least one photo of the kids in the tub with all the junk...AND THEN took it all out to dry :) lol I like the bag of diapers funny!
Oh geez! I like how the boys called Owen by his first and middle name. They know that means trouble. I laughed out loud when I saw that bag of diapers!
Oh, WOW! I guess now you know when the kids call each others by their first and middle name it means Trouble. With all those diapers soaking up water, I can't believe there was any water left in the tub!
What happened to the nice weather?!? Those pictures are a teaser. I didn't expect to come home to snow!
That right there puts you way above me in the better mom column! Serious. I would've been super ticked off! But then again, I'm much happier when the kids don't have time to "play" in the tub - means less water all over the place!
OH. MY!!!! That is so funny that they were saying "Owen David!" That cracks me up! That is seriously so...hilarious? I don't think that word does it justice. And I've let Sadie sit in a diaper a long time, but I've never seen one THAT full! Holy cow, that is an awesome story.
oh my gosh. that is hilarious (because it didn't happen to me). I would have cried. He is sure funny. I like how the twins called him by his first and middle name.
Way to not yell :) How long were you on the phone!? That sounds like they got a lot done in not very long at allll :)
Post a Comment